What they are
Best for changeable graphic displays, multi•mounts are a patented standoff system invented by Pizazz.
Designed for displaying changeable graphic images on walls and other surfaces, in a wide range of graphic display applications.
Pizazz multi•mounts have three Parts, A+B+C which are sold together as a set.
Optional extra•spacers, D Parts - are also available and are sold separately. extra•spacers are used to increase the standoff distance and/or hold more panels.
How they work
- A Parts are secured to a vertical or horizontal surface with screws and wall anchors if required.
- B Parts screw into the A Parts and can secure a back panel between the A and B Parts.
- C Parts screw into the B Parts and can secure a front panel between the B and C Parts.
- When you use multi•mounts, installing and displaying graphics is easy, fast and safe.
What makes them differentmulti•mounts are different from other all other standoffs - which typically have 2 Parts - a spacer and a front screw.
multi•mounts are a 3 Part system with unique functionality that delivers valuable benefits:
- When the C Parts are undone to install or change a graphic, all that is released is the front panel and the graphic image.
- he back panel remains in place on the wall secured by the B Parts.
multi•mounts are available in 4 materials:
Aluminium -in a natural finish
Brass -electroplated in Satin Chrome, Bright Chrome, Satin Black, Satin Gold and Bright Gold
Hybrid -this range features Gloss Clear Resin A and B Parts combined with C Parts selected from the Aluminium or Brass Material and gives you the ‘look’ of an all metal standoff at substantially lower cost.
Resin -variety of attractive colours and finishes.